1. Continuous processing, no need to withdraw the tool, short time for work piece clamping, high productivity.
2. The support rigidity of the positioning mechanism of the bracket and regular wheel is better than that of the common cylindrical grinder and the center frame mechanism, and the cutting amount can be larger, which is conducive to the processing of the slender shaft work piece, and easy to achieve high-speed grinding and strong grinding.
3. The work piece of the centerless cylindrical grinder is positioned on the positioning mechanism by the outer circle, and the grinding amount is the allowance of the work piece diameter. Therefore, the abrasion of the grinding wheel, the compensation of the feed mechanism and the repeated positioning accuracy error of the cutting mechanism have an impact on the diameter and size accuracy of the grinding part. It's only half of the general external grinder, and it doesn't need to drill the center hole, and it's easy to realize the automation of loading and unloading.
4. The centerless grinder with wide grinding wheel can adopt a through mechanism, which can increase the machining allowance each time, and can grind the complex profile in turn or with multiple grinding wheels when cutting in grinding, with high productivity and wide application range.
5. There is no mechanism to ensure the relative position accuracy (coaxiality, perpendicularity, etc.) of the grinding surface and the non grinding surface, and the roundness is poor when grinding the peripheral intermittent external surface.
6. The grinding surface is easy to produce odd number of edge roundness. If it is large, it will cause the illusion that the measured size is smaller than the solid size, which will affect the assembly quality and working performance.
7. The adjustment of the machine tool is complex and time-consuming. It is necessary to adjust the height, distance and related process parameters of the bracket for each work piece with different diameters. Therefore, it is difficult to adjust the technical data, which is not suitable for small batch and single piece production.