Grinding machine should have special person responsible for maintenance and use, regular maintenance to ensure that the machine is in good condition.
1. After the operation is completed, all parts of the machine, especially sliding parts, should be cleaned and oiled.
2. Remove grinding debris from various parts of the grinder.
3. The necessary parts are rust proof.
4. Use the above grinder care instructions:
1. Before grinding, please correct the wheel balance.
2. The grinding wheel must be carefully selected according to the material and hardness of the work.
3. The spindle end and the wheel flange should be coated with a thin film of oil to prevent rust.
4. Please note the direction of spindle rotation.
5. It is prohibited to use air to clean the work and machinery.
7. Please pay attention to whether the oil window is smooth.
10. Vacuum box, filter steel, please clean once a week.
11. When the suction is weak, check the suction tube for dust blocking.
12. The vacuum tube must be kept clean, otherwise it will cause burning.