The following parts should be checked and adjusted before using the cylindrical grinder. There are 10 points in total, as follows:
1. The oil basin in the oil pool should reach the specified oil level.
2. Adjust whether the belt tightness of the cylindrical grinder is appropriate.
3. The protective cover and the grinding wheel should be installed firmly, in the correct position, and the dust-proof mat is well attached.
4. Check whether the electrical system (motor, distribution box, safety light, wire, grounding wire) of the cylindrical grinder is in good condition, without short circuit, and the surrounding environment should be clean.
5. According to the lubrication space specified in the manual of the piston cup cylindrical grinder, inject lubricating oil sequentially.
6. Turn on the main power supply, start the oil pump and other motors in sequence, pay attention to the running status, if abnormal conditions are found, the power supply should be turned off immediately after inspection and treatment.
7. Start the piston cup foreign grinder and run it idling for 3 minutes to check whether the movement of each part is normal, whether the sound is normal, and whether the coolant is unblocked.
8. Before installing the grinding wheel, the grinding wheel should be protected from moisture, and the grinding wheel should be subjected to a static balance test. Cracks on the grinding wheel are strictly prohibited.
9. When installing the grinding wheel, a 0.5-1.0mm paper pad should be placed between the grinding wheel and the pressure plate, and a special wrench should be used to tighten it evenly. The extension pipe is not allowed to tighten, so as to prevent the grinding wheel from bursting.
10. After the grinding wheel is installed, it should run for 5 minutes without load. The operator should avoid the front and confirm that the grinding wheel is running normally before using the cylindrical grinder.