Cylindrical grinders can be equipped with a variety of wheel head structures: straight or inclined at a certain angle, and with a rotary B-axis (built-in torque motor drive). The spindle can be hydrostatic spindle, roller bearing spindle or Danuobat electric spindle. Corundum grinding wheels, CBN or diamond grinding wheels can be selected according to the specific application.
In order to maximize the performance of the machine tool, the cylindrical grinder can be equipped with an online measuring system, an automatic wheel balancing system (with gap and collision detection), an axial positioning system and taper adjustment.
The process of using cylindrical grinder:
1. When operating the cylindrical grinder, the operator needs to undergo pre-job training. As long as they have undergone pre-job training and have job certificates, they can perform corresponding operations. In the process of training, we also need to understand the detailed structure. The operating principle, technical parameters, and basic functions of the equipment need to be considered. And also need to read the relevant operation manual in detail.
2. When the equipment is opened, the equipment needs to be checked to ensure that the equipment is operating normally. If the equipment is found to be faulty while checking, it needs to be corrected in time. Not only that, it is also necessary to carry out corresponding inspections on related systems, including power supply system, refueling system, electrical system, etc., as long as each system is in normal operation, can operate.
3. When carrying out the construction operation of the cylindrical grinder, the corresponding viewpoint and orientation should be adjusted in time. At the same time, it is necessary to adjust the stroke baffle according to your own practical needs, but when adjusting the stroke baffle, you must pay attention to adjustment To the right position.
4. When performing corresponding operations, operators need to wear corresponding work clothes and cannot whisper to other personnel, or chat with each other. The first thing is to avoid distraction and ensure the safety of operators.
5. During the operation, you need to wear professional glasses, because there will be some fine particles, once it is splashed around the eyes, it will cause great damage to the eyes.