internal hole grinding methods of internal grinding machine have vertical grinding method and horizontal grinding method, the inner grinder grinds the inner hole when the workpiece rotation direction and the wheel rotation direction opposite to achieve high efficiency grinding.
First, vertical grinding method:
1. Lubrication through-hole grinding:
(1) adjust the length of the wheel beyond the orifice. Whenever the wheel length is too small, the hole at both ends of the hole grinding time is too short, the metal layer worn away somewhat less than the middle of the hole, then the elastic deformation of the long axis to be recovered, Additions, especially those with smaller diameters, are especially noticeable.
(2.) Adjust the bore after taper:
Grinding the hole in the grinder, to find the first frame, which requires headstock spindle reversal center and table longitudinal direction of movement parallel.
(3) Grinding to measure the size of the hole, you should first exit the wheel in the horizontal, and then exit the workpiece in the longitudinal direction, or simply appear in the hole wall spiral marks and the right orifice occurs "flare."
2. Lubrication without through-hole grinding:
In order to avoid the occurrence of forward bores in the bore, the workpiece can make several short reciprocating strokes on the left side of the bore. Blasting of the inner bore should often be done to extend the service life of the grinding wheel and reduce the appearance roughness of the bore wall.
Second, horizontal grinding method:
It is suitable for the inner hole grinding with big workpiece length, which produces high efficiency.
1. Internal grinder grinding step hole, to see the headstock spindle axis of rotation and table longitudinal travel direction is parallel, otherwise the bore end surface will occur in the convex or concave.
2. As the continuous horizontal cut into the grinding wheel, cutting load added, easy to passivation wheel. At this time you can use the smaller size of the grinding wheel; strengthen the long axis of rigidity, minimize the overhang length of the long axis.