There are three grinding methods:
(1) Ordinary internal grinding, this method is suitable for workpieces with regular shapes and easy to rotate:
(2) Centerless inner circle grinding, this method is suitable for mass production of thin-walled workpieces whose outer surface has been finished:
(3) Planetary internal grinding, this method is suitable for grinding large or asymmetrically shaped workpieces that are not easy to rotate.
Attention should be paid to internal grinding:
1) During internal grinding, the diameter of the grinding wheel used is small, and the speed of the grinding wheel is limited by the rotational speed of the internal grinding tool (currently, the rotational speed of the general internal grinding tool is between 10000-20000r/min), so the grinding speed is generally 20~ Between 30m/s. Due to the low grinding speed, the rough precision value of the workpiece surface is not easy to reduce.
2) During internal grinding, the grinding wheel and the workpiece are in inscribed circle contact, and the grinding arc between the grinding wheel and the workpiece is larger than that of the external grinding. Therefore, the grinding heat and grinding force are relatively large, and the abrasive particles are easily blunt. The workpiece is easy to heat and burn.
3) During internal grinding, the cutting fluid is not easy to enter the grinding area; abrasive debris is not easy to remove. When abrasive debris accumulates in the inner hole of the workpiece, it is easy to cause clogging of the grinding wheel and affect the surface quality of the workpiece. Especially when grinding brittle materials such as cast iron, abrasive debris and cutting fluid are mixed into a paste, which is more likely to block the grinding wheel and affect the grinding wheel. Grinding performance.
4) The rigidity of the long axis of the grinding wheel is relatively poor, which is easy to produce bending deformation and vibration, which has a great influence on the machining accuracy and surface roughness, and also limits the increase in the amount of grinding.