1. Continuous processing, no tool withdrawal, short clamping work pieces and other replication time, high productivity.
2. Compared with the ordinary cylindrical grinder, the bracket and guide wheel positioning mechanism has better supporting rigidity and larger cutting quantity, and is beneficial to the machining of slender shaft work pieces, so it is easy to realize high speed grinding and strong grinding.
3. The work piece of the centerless cylindrical grinder is positioned on the positioning mechanism by the outer circle, and the grinding amount is the margin on the diameter of the work piece, so the wear of the grinding wheel, the compensation of the feed mechanism and the repeated positioning accuracy error of the cutting mechanism affect the dimensional accuracy of the part diameter. Only half of the ordinary cylindrical grinder, there is no need to punch the center hole, and it is easy to load and unload automatically in advance.
4. The centerless grinder with wide grinding wheel can increase the machining allowance each time, and the complex surface can be ground at one time when cutting into the grinding, which has high productivity and wide application range.
1. The centerless cylindrical grinder has no mechanism to guarantee the relative position accuracy (coaxiality, verticality, etc.) between the grinding surface and the non-grinding surface, and the roundness is poor when grinding the circumferential intermittent outer surface.
2. The adjustment of the machine tool is complex and time-consuming. It is necessary to adjust the bracket height, distance and related process parameters every time the work pieces with different diameters are replaced. Therefore, it is difficult to adjust the technology, and it is not suitable for small batch and single-piece production.